View Profile LoungeCartoon

5 Movie Reviews

This is what I want more out of internet animation; a story-focused animation where it's not slap-sticky, not a parody, not a collab, but a serious one with a lot of heart to it that'll allow us to sink into it. I also love the unique art style, cinematography, and directional choices within the filmmaking of it. Keep up the good work!

The fact that this only has 296 views is a crime! The animation is so fluid, the use of space sells the ominous vibe, and the weird world this is in is so bizarre and I love it! It was so atmospheric and again the ominous vibe slowly begins to creep in on us as the story progresses, and by the end we're wondering "what was that?" And possibly do the objects and settings in this story symbolize something and is this all a metaphor for something? The kind of endings that make people go into discussions about the meaning, I love, and this really sells it! Lovely Job!

This is pretty awesome! Love the choreography and energy in the action! Keep it up; can't wait to see more of your works!

2 Audio Reviews

Sounds lit

This music is truly intense!!! This music would fit perfectly for a hugely built up mystery that can possibly be dark, and is about to be revealed as a cliffhanger. I imagine an empty, mysteriously abandoned department, dark as the blue night. A door in the front looking like it hasn't been opened in hundreds of years. The thing outside of the door is the huge mystery built up from the beginning of the story. What could it be???

Animator and Writer. Inquiries: loungecartoon@gmail.com